Monday, January 25, 2010

Found dog, recognize it?--UPDATE

Here's an update from Jennifer:
I brought her to the vet’s to have her scanned for a microchip and while she was chipped, her owners never enrolled and provided their contact information. Come to find out she’s been reported found a couple of times, and the last time was by PAWS Atlanta, the shelter. So seeing as how she may be spending the night with my family, I gave her a bath and trimmed off the matted fur. Here is an updated picture of her. The microchip company is trying to find out from the shelter where I should bring her, but in the meantime, if anyone knows her family, please call me: 678.360.6084.

And a new photo of the dog:

After:






Before:



From a reader:

This little dog followed us home during our morning walk, and I thought maybe you could put her on your blog? She clearly belongs to one of our neighbors, and I feel like I’ve seen her before but I can’t place who her owner is. She knows basic commands, is very playful, etc. so I’m 100% certain she isn’t a stray.

My own dogs are going nuts with her in the backyard, so I have to locate her owners soon – I hate to take her to Fulton Cty Animal Services, but that’s what I’ll have to do if I don’t find her humans.



Contact Jennifer Cobb if you recognize the pooch.
404.965.7530 (w) / 678.360.6084 (c)