Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Words from the new neighbor assocation president



From left, Clay, the 2009 president, and Dustin, 2010 president.  


Jefferson Terrace resident Dustin Miles, the new JPNA president, sent out greetings today.


Hello everyone,
Happy New Year to all! I just wanted to send you all a quick message letting you know that the email, e-blast, and all other JPNA President duties have now officially been turned over. Please don't let that scare you, as I will do my very best to continue the great job Clay has done. I must ask, however, for your patience while I get this whole email system figured out; if I send out blank or really messed up emails, I apologize in advance. I'll get it eventually, I promise.

Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions and concerns for anything related to JPNA. I'd love to hear the things you like about JPNA and the things you dislike (or would prefer done differently).

Lastly, I just want to say that this is one of the greatest neighborhoods I have ever lived in and I want to do my best to keep it that way. Everyone I have met so far has been so nice and friendly; it's a real relief to know that these neighborhoods still exist. Jefferson Park has a little bit of everything and I, personally, love that. If I have met you already, I look forward to seeing you again in this new year; If I have not met you, I hope to do so soon. Have a great week!

Dustin